Wednesday, September 16, 2009
I thought I was somewhat technically savvy, but as I delve deeper into this new area of blogging, I am finding myself totally and utterly CONFUSED! Yes, you saw right, I used all caps! Obviously, I can make a post and set-up the page, but I am finding it hard to navigate around the site. I can click the 'follow' button on some people's sites, but cannot on others. Does anyone else seem to be having this trouble? What am I doing wrong and most importantly, how do you like my fish at the bottom of the page?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kelly,
ReplyDeleteI was just checking out the class blogs today and I saw in your bio that you have a "thriving collection of shot glasses." So do I! Although, at the moment they are boxed up and awaiting a move to their new home (except I'm not quite sure where that will be in my new house). Anyway, just thought that I would pass along my enthusiasm for a fellow collector. I'd love to see some pictures if you have any.
if there's no "follow" button on someone's blog page, you can manually add their blog on your dashboard where the "blogs you are following" tab is. scroll down a little, click "add" and then you can add from a url. hope that helps! i like the yellow fish.
ReplyDeleteMy shot glasses are unfortunately sitting in box too. I have a few sitting out, but only because they are brand new. The problem does seem to be where to put them. I don't want them to look tacky on a shelf because I have some really cool ones! It’s such a dilemma.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the advice Hannah! I am starting to figure it out the more I use it.