Hey, Cool!! There's actually little lines on the paper that you fill out which indicate the baseline and such. Although, it's pretty hard to line them up when you're so excited to make a font.
I know I was really excited about making the font! I noticed the little lines after I uploaded my handwriting. I was too lazy at that point to redo it. Plus I just noticed I wrote "I going" when it should of been "I'm going" in the image up top. Blame it on the high of having my own font.
Does this box supply ample room for me to really describe me?
Will it allot room for me to describe my thriving collection of shot glasses?
Or does it allot just enough room for me to give the basic facts, for instance, that I design ads for a small business directory and just started the PBDS program in the summer?
Hey, Cool!! There's actually little lines on the paper that you fill out which indicate the baseline and such. Although, it's pretty hard to line them up when you're so excited to make a font.
ReplyDeleteI know I was really excited about making the font! I noticed the little lines after I uploaded my handwriting. I was too lazy at that point to redo it.
ReplyDeletePlus I just noticed I wrote "I going" when it should of been "I'm going" in the image up top. Blame it on the high of having my own font.