Thursday, December 10, 2009

Word Verification

On most classmates blogs, when you leave a comment you have to type a word in a box for the comment to be posted. After about half way into the semester I started to notice some of them were funny, and I began to jot them down.


Here is a sample of my list:


citatti - is that a new ice cream flavor?
cositi - Gesundheit
mings - and things
porecon - fights clogged pores fast!
undism - Ich bin Ausländer und sprechen nicht gut Deutsch, und das auto ist kaput.
dring - around the roses
gingings - oh this is just my favorite
redrappi - a new restaurant opening downtown
wherie - I am so...
graphi - ummm, you forgot the 'c'
miesses - is that a new mouse breed?

1 comment:

  1. Now that's a really random post, wish i would have thought of it first. Redrappi is classic, i'm going to try and find a use for it, and mention it in class.

    ReplyDelete